WDAY-TV, the number one news station in Fargo, North Dakota is looking for a dynamic and engaging Morning Co-Anchor/Producer for our First News program. First News airs Monday-Friday from 5am to 7am.
- Write, shoot and edit your own stories.
- Edit on Adobe Premier editing software.
- Other duties as assigned by news director.
- At least one year of anchoring experience.
- Exceptional writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with AP’s ENPS producing system and editing on Adobe Premiere.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company.
How to Apply:
TO APPLY GO TO: https://www.forumcomm.com/careers/ AND EMAIL YOUR VIDEO REAL LINK, RESUME & REFERENCES TO email@example.com OR SEND TAPE, RESUME AND REFERENCES TO:
Jeff Nelson – News Director
WDAY – TV
301 South 8th Street
PO Box 2466
Fargo, ND 58108
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer