Newell Broadcasting includes heritage AM Country powerhouse 960 KFLN AM, and 100.5FM The Rock. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate in the small farming/oilfield community of Baker, MT.
Newell Broadcasting, a local and family owned AM/FM combo, is searching for a dynamic self-starter with commitment and radio sales experience to join and lead our team. Unlimited salary potential.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Oversee sales activities for the combo; be accountable for achieving/ exceeding revenues goals.
- Oversee programming of AM Country and FM Classic Rock formats.
- Strong understanding of broadcasting, marketing and promotions
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
- Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully coach others in sales practices
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail and professional business etiquette.
- Ability to establish and maintain client relationships.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- On air and production experience would be a plus.
How to Apply:
If you have a passion for live, local radio and believe you can build revenue, increase business opportunities and maintain positive, professional relationships with advertisers and support team, email your cover letter and resume today.
Newell Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Newell Broadcasting and its affiliates and their Radio stations do not and shall not discriminate in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer