WDAY-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time First News Production Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone eager to work for this regions dominant news leader. Be a part of an innovative, cutting-edge team in an industry that will provide you with the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging environment.
- Operate graphics for live broadcast during First News
- Ability to operate other studio control equipment
- Other assigned work as needed.
- Knowledge in Photoshop preferred.
- Must be reliable, able to work unsupervised, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 4am-12pm
How to Apply:
Go to www.forumcommunications.com/careers to apply.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer